10 Politically Correct Women Names

This was posted on Bacon Wrapped Media.










So, next time you have a conversation about a woman, it might go from this:
Guy 1: Look at that chick. Woah, massive tits!
Guy 2: Probably fake. And I bet she's easy.
Guy 1: I don't know, she looks like a dumb air-head, though.
Guy 2: She's probably a hooker. Real cheap, too.
Guy 1: Doesn't matter, as long as she's horny.
[I know (well, I don't know, but I hope) that most guys' conversations regarding women are probably not this creepy and disrespectful, but I'm just trying to use most of the words up there.]

to this:
Guy 1: Look at that breasted woman.
Guy 2: Probably medically enhanced. And I have a feeling that she is horizontally accessible.
Guy 1: I don't know, but I suspect she is a reality impaired, detour off the information superhighway, though.
Guy 2: She's probably a low-cost provider.
Guy 1: Doesn't matter, as long as she's sexually focused.
Much better! ...?

*By the way, this is just a joke, in case some of you don't realise..

Comments